Two people were in a hot air balloon Sunday morning when it contacted power lines in Outagamie County.
Although one of the people in the basket said he felt tingling in his hands when they hit the power lines, no injuries were reported. A We Energies crew rushed to the scene and disconnected the power -- and removed a propane tank on the balloon. A second boom truck came to the scene and separated that balloon from the power lines, with minimal damage. Fire officials in Center say the combination of live electrical lines and the propane tank on the balloon created a dangerous situation. Two other balloons were able to land safely.