(Barron, WI) — The sheriff in Barron County is giving the all-clear after a gas leak yesterday at the local Jennie-O plant. The sheriff got a 911 call about 9:30 yesterday morning after someone at the plant accidentally mixed Anatox and Lysine, causing a poisonous gas. Two workers went to the hospital to be checked out. The sheriff’s office closed Highway 8 for a while, but later opened the highway and said there was no longer a danger to the public.

No responses yet

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: